As always, we are taking every precaution to keep you and our staff as safe as possible during the current COVID-19 situation. We ask that you please observe the following to help protect the health and safety of everyone and are very grateful for your cooperation:
- Please wear a mask upon entering the building.
- Please come to a visit by yourself and leave other family members either at home or in the car. Patients under 18 may bring one parent/guardian.
- If, on the day of your appointment, you have any of the following symptoms, please call our office to discuss the plan for your visit: Cough, difficulty breathing, chills, fever, earache, sore throat, body aches, headaches, diarrhea, or new loss of taste or smell.
In the Dental Clinical Areas:
- The clinical staff may appear to be dressed differently as we are required to wear a higher level of protective gear (gowns, face shields, and special masks).
- We will be using a new disinfecting oral rinse that will be administered before the procedure begins.
- Your visit may seem louder than usual, because we will be starting to use some new devices with the purpose to help disinfect the air.
- Finally and unfortunately, we can no longer accept hugs or handshakes.
We apologize for the inconvenience of these measures. We hope that you understand the need for these guidelines and that we are staying abreast of all scientific information that informs these decisions.