CHC’s LGBTQ+ and gender-affirming health services are uniquely designed to ensure competent, knowledgeable care to meet your needs in a safe, welcoming space. The Pride Clinic is offered twice per week and is for all members of the LGBTQ+ community.
- Primary and preventive care for LGBTQ+ individuals, partners, and their families
- Gender-affirming care including referrals and preparation for gender-affirming surgeries
- Hormone therapy initiation and maintenance
- Routine GYN care
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) screening and sexual health education
- PrEP/PEP and HIV services
- Family and parenting services
For more information, please call our main number at 802-864-6309.