CHC’s LGBTQ+ and gender-affirming health services are uniquely designed to ensure competent, knowledgeable care to meet your needs in a safe, welcoming space. The Pride Clinic is offered twice per week and is for all members of the LGBTQ+ community. Maggie Graham, MD offers gender health care including hormone treatment as well as general care for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, asexual, and all members of sexual and gender minority groups.
- Primary and preventive care for LGBTQ+ individuals, partners, and their families
- Gender-affirming care including referrals and preparation for gender-affirming surgeries
- Hormone therapy initiation and maintenance
- Routine GYN care
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) screening and sexual health education
- PrEP/PEP and HIV services
- Family and parenting services
For more information, please call our main number at 802-864-6309.