- Review our provider listing at your desired location; please note if they are accepting new patients.
- Please contact Patient Scheduling to set up an appointment with the provider of your choice. Or, ask a Patient Scheduling Representative to assist you in choosing a provider that meets your needs and is accepting new patients.
- For medical care and patient counseling at:
- Riverside Health Center, Safe Harbor Health Center or the Pearl Street Youth Health Center, please call 802-864-6309.
- South End Health Center, please call 802-864-0693.
- Champlain Islands Health Center, please call 802-372-4687.
- GoodHEALTH Internal Medicine, please call 802-860-1441.
- Winooski Family Health, please call 802-655-4422.
- Essex, please call 802-404-1350.
- For dental care at:
- Riverside Health Center, South End Health Center or School-Based Dental Center, please call 802-652-1050. As of May 9, 2022, new patient appointments are limited to emergency and internal referrals only. Please check back in the fall for more updated information.
- Complete the proper paperwork before your appointment.
- Before your medical visit, please complete and bring your Patient Registration Form. If you have medical records to be transferred to CHCB, please complete and bring your Consent to Disclose Health Information Form.
- Before your dental visit, please complete and bring your Patient Registration Form and also your Dental Patient Medical History Form. Completed Registration and Dental Patient Medical History Forms can be returned to us in-person, by mail, via e-mail at email@example.com or sent by fax to 802-652-1056. Once we have received your completed forms, we will call you to schedule an appointment.
Please note: If you have had any dental X-rays within the last 3-5 years, please have them sent to us as well. This will enable us to receive the information we need in a timely fashion and best schedule to your needs.
- Plan to arrive to your first visit 15 minutes prior to your appointment, bringing with you the documentation listed above, a photo ID, and your insurance card.
- If you do not have insurance, just walk in to our Patient Support Center at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. Our staff will work with you to understand all of your financial assistance options, including the Sliding-Fee Scale.
Patients are encouraged to review CHCB’s Patient Bill of Rights and Responsibilities as well as our Notice of Privacy Practices. You will receive hard copies of both of these documents at your first visit, as well as a copy of of our New Patient Welcome Brochure.
We also have a new series of health orientation videos available on our Welcome to Health YouTube Channel. They can be enjoyed in both English and Nepali languages and help familiarize new patients with some of our services including Patient Support, Pharmacy Assistance, Nutrition Services, and Dental Services.