The Patient Portal helps you manage your health care on your schedule, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can:
- View and print medical chart information including problems, history, allergies, immunizations
- View all lab results once available
- Request medication refills
- See upcoming appointments and request future ones
- Complete forms prior to scheduled visits
- Receive messages and patient education
Please note that messaging to providers is temporarily disabled. We will keep you updated when that function is available.
How Do I Sign-up?
Individuals who are not yet registered for the Patient Portal can contact their specific health center location to sign up, or call our Patient Portal Help Line at (802) 264-8400.
Please call our Patient Portal Help Line at (802) 264-8400.