Our Telehealth platform facilitates online appointments for medical, psychiatric, and mental health services when appropriate. These appointments are offered via Microsoft Teams. Please view the instructions to attend a telehealth appointment for iPhone, Android, Windows or Mac in order to access the program we use to conduct these appointments.
Please note: Providers work hard to stay on time as their primary focus is providing quality care to each individual patient. This may require more time than scheduled and could possibly cause a delay for the next appointment.
Here are some important things to be aware of:
- You are required to be in the state of Vermont to attend a CHC telehealth appointment.
- For your safety, please do not operate a motor vehicle while attending your telehealth appointment.
- When you have a scheduled medical telehealth appointment, you will get a call from the medical assistant 15-30 minutes before your appointment to do an intake. If you are scheduled for a telehealth visit with a psychiatric or mental health provider, they will call you directly.
- You will receive the Teams information during the medical intake phone call or via email prior to your appointment.
- Providers may run late, so please allow at least one hour before you call CHC to check on your appointment.
- Some staff may be working remotely, and calls to you may be unlisted, from another state, or even marked as “potential spam” so please answer even if you don’t recognize where it is coming from.
- Please note that all telehealth appointments are billable.