The Community Health Pharmacy is owned by five of Vermont’s community health centers. By filling your prescriptions with this pharmacy, you will be supporting the mission and vision of our health centers to deliver quality, affordable medical care to the community. The pharmacy offers a full range of prescription and over-the-counter medications for all CHCB patients.
Our Clinical Pharmacist, Emily Sutton, PharmD, is available to our doctors and specialists, as well as our patients, for medication management. When appropriate, she meets directly with patients to provide medication education.
CHCB and the Community Health Pharmacy Offer
- Convenient home delivery of all medications at no extra charge.
- Next-day delivery on most medications.
- Reduced costs for uninsured patients on many medications.
- 90-day supplies available for maintenance prescriptions.
- Acceptance of most major insurances, including Medicaid and Medicare D.
Option 1: Speak with your provider during your visit, and ask to have your prescriptions sent directly to the Community Health Pharmacy. Pick up a registration form at CHCB and mail it to CHP: 158 Brentwood Drive, Suite 7, Colchester, VT 05446; or fax to (877) 899-2622. You can also download the registration form at the Community Health Pharmacy’s website.
Option 2: Stop at our Patient Support desk after your appointment to fill out a registration form and to arrange for prescriptions to be transferred.