In light of the current outbreak of COVID-19, our donation needs are currently focused on the below items. In keeping with social distancing best practices, please do not show up with donations unannounced! Contact Janine at firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate. Thank you for thinking of our staff and patients at this critical time.
General Clinical Needs
- Medical Masks: N-95 as well as yellow/blue paper masks
- Cloth Masks: Adult and Children’s sizes
- Reusable or disposable yellow long sleeve gowns
- Rubber gloves of all sizes
- Shoe covers aka “booties”
- Plastic face shields
- Plastic goggles
- Oral thermometers and probe covers
- “No touch” forehead thermometers
- Tympanic (ear) thermometers and probe covers
- Isopropyl alcohol
- Boxes of tissues
- Sanitizing wipes – bleach based (gold top containers) or isopropyl alcohol based (70% or higher, purple tops), and hand sanitizer wipes (blue tops)
- Medical grade disinfectant spray (i.e. Citrace)
Homeless Healthcare Program Needs
Our patients experiencing homelessness are especially vulnerable, and camping is a safer option for social distancing than staying in a shelter. We would be incredibly grateful for donations of the following for this patient population:
- Camping gear – tents, tarps, sleeping bags, sunscreen, and especially bug spray/insect repellant! We go through twice as much bug spray as sunscreen.
- No-substance (meaning they cannot be used for tobacco or alcohol) gift cards for food stores. Hannaford is a convenient option for many of our patients.
- Working and unlocked tablets and smart phones to help patients experiencing homelessness access telehealth visits.