CHCB’s Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Team includes two Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists as well as Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners providing assessment, diagnosis and treatment for disorders of thinking, feeling, and/or behavior affecting children and adolescents.
This program offers treatment for conditions such as:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Panic disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Substance Use Disorders
How Do I Get an Appointment?
- New to CHCB? If your family has not established care yet with CHCB, please call to schedule an appointment with a primary care physician to inquire about psychiatry as the parent/guardian. Psychiatry services are made through internal referral only.
- Existing CHCB patients? If your family currently has a primary care physician at CHCB, inquire at your next visit to be referred to psychiatry services.
Psychiatric Walk-in Clinic
Already have a CHCB Psychiatric Provider? Each of our Psychiatry Providers has their own walk-in clinic once per week. Please call 802-864-6309 for more information.
Child Psychiatry Consultation Clinic
We are currently accepting referrals for the Child Psychiatry Consultation Clinic (CPCC).
If you are a non-CHCB Primary Care Medical Provider (Pediatrics or Family Medicine Provider) and would like to refer a patient to CPCC, please e-mail CPCC@chcb.org and ask for our referral packet.