CHCB’s Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Team includes a Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist and Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners providing assessment, diagnosis and treatment for disorders of thinking, feeling, and/or behavior affecting children and adolescents.
This program offers treatment for conditions such as:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Panic disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Substance Use Disorders
How Do I Get an Appointment?
- New to CHCB? If your family has not established care yet with CHCB, please call to schedule an appointment with a primary care physician to inquire about psychiatry as the parent/guardian. Psychiatry services are made through internal referral only.
- Existing CHCB patients? If your family currently has a primary care physician at CHCB, inquire at your next visit to be referred to psychiatry services.
Psychiatric Walk-in Clinic
Already have a CHCB Psychiatric Provider? CHCB operates a walk-in clinic, no appointment needed, Monday and Tuesday mornings. Please call 802-864-6309 for more information.