Dr. Rachel Inker is a Vermont physician leader in access to comprehensive and affirming health care services for the transgender community. Practicing at CHCB, Dr. Inker provides a full range of primary and preventive health care with an expertise in the special health care needs of transitioning people.
- Primary care for transgender patients, including referrals and preparation for gender confirming surgeries
- Hormone therapy – initiation and maintenance
- Routine GYN care
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) screening
Behavioral Health Services
- Family and parenting services
Appointments are available at our Riverside Health Center. For more information, call our main number at 802-864-6309.
Be You Clinic for LGBTQ+ Health Care
CHCB now offers an additional clinic offering an equally safe and judgement-free environment for the broader LGBTQ+ community. The Be You Clinic is staffed by a team of LGBTQ+ knowledgeable providers, nurses, and social workers.
- Primary care for LGBTQ+ individuals, partners, and their families
- STI screening and sexual health education
- Gender-affirming care for persons interested in transitioning
- Behavioral health and psychiatric health referrals.
Appointments are available at our Riverside Health Center. For more information, please call our main number at 802-864-6309.