Dr. Rachel Inker is a Vermont physician leader in access to comprehensive and affirming health care services for the transgender community. Practicing at CHCB, Dr. Inker provides a full range of primary and preventive health care with an expertise in the special health care needs of transitioning people. Leo Kline, AGNP, is a certified nurse practitioner who also provides primary and preventative health care with a special interest in providing affirmative and informed LGBTQ health care. He is committed to providing care that supports and nurtures the healing power unique to each person.
- Primary care for transgender patients, including referrals and preparation for gender confirming surgeries
- Hormone therapy – initiation and maintenance
- Routine GYN care
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) screening
Behavioral Health Services
- Family and parenting services
LGBTQ Health Care
Leo Kline is a certified Adult and Geriatric Nurse Practitioner with a special interest in delivering affirmative and informed LGBTQ health care. He is committed to providing care that supports and nurtures the healing power unique to each person. After two years of working with Dr. Inker in the Transgender Health Clinic, Leo wanted to create a second clinic offering an equally safe and judgement-free environment for the broader LGBTQ community.
- Primary care for LGBTQ individuals, partners, and their families
- STI screening and sexual health education
- Gender-affirming care for persons interested in transitioning
- Behavioral health and psychiatric health referrals.
Appointments are available at our Riverside Health Center. For more information, please call our main number at 802-864-6309.