CHCB’s Same-Day Clinic is a convenient way for CHCB patients to receive care for minor illnesses and injuries. Some of these include:
- Musculoskeletal complaints
- Skin (abscess, rash, laceration)
- Urinary tract infections
- Acute respiratory illness (common cold, sore throat, asthma, pneumonia)
- Abdominal pain
- STI testing
Do I have to have an appointment?
As an existing CHCB patient, you may access the Same-Day Clinic in two ways:
1) You may walk-in without an appointment
2) You may call ahead the morning of to schedule a same-day visit. Because space is limited, we recommend you call in early; phones turn on at 7:30am weekdays, and 8am on Saturdays.
If you are not already a CHCB patient, please call 802-864-6309 to establish care.
What are the hours for the Same-Day Clinic?
Same-Day Clinic is offered at CHCB’s Riverside Health Center, 617 Riverside Ave Burlington, VT 05401 with the following schedule:
Monday – Wednesday: 9am- 8pm (Lunch 11:30am- 12:30pm)
Thursday & Friday: 9am – 4:30pm (Lunch 11:30am- 12:30pm and closed Thursdays 11am – 1pm)
Saturday: 8am – 12pm