The Vermont Blueprint for Health is a state-wide initiative aimed at transforming care delivery, improving health outcomes, and ensuring all Vermonters receive comprehensive, well-coordinated care. Community Health Teams were put in place to help achieve these goals.
By providing the following services, CHCB’s CHT hopes to improve the quality of life for people with or at risk for chronic conditions:
- Multidisciplinary care coordination and resource referral
- Transitions in care from hospitals or other in-patient facilities
- Health and wellness coaching
- Individualized medical nutrition therapy
- Behavioral health counseling
- Panel management
For a referral to a CHT service, talk to your CHCB medical provider or call 802-864-6309.