Jack Donnelly, MBA
Jack Donnelly is CHCB's Executive Director. Jack is a graduate of the University of New Hampshire and earned his M.B.A from the University of Rhode Island. With more than twenty-eight years of health care executive experience in New England and Vermont, he served as Vice President of Human Resources at Roger Williams Medical Center in Providence, Rhode Island and most recently was Director of Operations & Human Resources at Northern Counties Health Care of St. Johnsbury, Vermont’s largest Federally Qualified Health Center system. Since 2008, Jack has been Director of Operations for CHCB. He recently led CHCB’s facility expansion project, which resulted in a $10.9 million construction award designed to significantly enhance access to a comprehensive medical home for Chittenden County residents.
- Grace Gilbert-Davis, Director of Operations & Quality Assurance
- Patti Fisher, MD, Medical Director
- David Simmons, Director of Finance
- Alison Calderara, Director of Community Relations & Development
- Diana Greenough, Dental Director
- Jack Donnelly, Executive Director